Expression of interest
We are often looking for volunteers whose values align with our own to support us in delivering our services to the community.
You will experience the following benefits through volunteering with us:
- Becoming part of a positive, caring and open team that empowers individuals to reach their goals
- Developing your professional skill set through in-house training
- Gaining experience in customer service and administration
- Cafe discounts for our on-site café The Bush Pantry
- Broadening your professional network and referee base
Contributing to Myhorizon’s annual organisational planning
When you volunteer for us you will contribute to communicating our organisational values and voice. We are therefore seeking individuals whose values align with our own.
Myhorizon’s values are:
Acceptance – We make everyone feel safe and welcome
Caring– We show compassion and always put in our best effort
Collaboration- We use our connections and effective teams to deliver supports; we champion teamwork, diversity and power sharing.
Empowerment– We support each other to do great things
Positivity– We problem-solve with ‘can-do’ attitude and a smile
Transparency- We are open, ethical and accountable.
If you identify with our values and mission we are keen to hear from you. Please use the contact form below to lodge your expression of interest and we will get back to you with information about available oppportunities.