Support Coordination connects you with the human and material supports you need to make your goals a reality.
We will help you to identify and access the supports that will serve you best, break down barriers to participation in community life, and strengthen your ability to manage your support framework without assistance.
At Myhorizon we work with you, for you to bring your personalised support plan to life in a way that is easy to understand, simple, positive, and empowering.
What we do
Our goal is to develop a strong framework of supports around you so that you can achieve your goals.
Ways we can support you include:
- strengthening your ability to connect with and coordinate informal, mainstream, and funded supports;
- resolving points of crisis;
- strengthening your support networks;
- coordinating supports for you from different providers;
- resolving service delivery issues; and
- monitoring the different services you access for their quality and cost so you can make informed decisions about how you spend your disability support funds ongoing.
What sets us apart
We are committed to expressing Myhorizon’s values of acceptance, caring, collaboration, empowerment, positivity, and transparency in every interaction we have with you. We only employ qualified disability support professionals who share our service commitment so you can feel confident you will always receive individualised, empathetic, and effective support when you choose Myhorizon to assist you.
Get in touch
If you are looking for assistance to coordinate your disability supports, we can talk you through the different options available. Simply call our Support Coordination Team on 07 3824 7007 or email us using our contact form.