How can we help?
Babies & Toddlers
Our Early Intervention service supports babies and toddlers with development delay or disability to get the best start in life and help achieve their milestones.
Many of our strategies and support services for babies and toddlers are based on the highly effective ‘Baby Bridges’ program model previously provided through Myhorizon.
Our Early Intervention team can work with you and your child to:
- Improve muscle strength
- Develop feeding techniques and provide you diet advice
- Encourage increased interaction between you and your child
- Develop speech and language skills
- Support you and your family with inclusion in your community
Preschoolers & School Aged Children
Our Early Intervention team provides a tailored approach to develop your child’s ability for learning and playing and are able to:
- Teach you and your child effective daily routines
- Provide tools to help you toilet train your child
- Help your child become ready for school
- Provide you with tools to improve behaviour and communication
- Explore new ways to support your child’s ongoing development at school
- Help you identify other services you and your child may need in the community
Specialist Support for Children
Our team of professionals work regularly with children that have been diagnosed or are presenting with various types of disorders or disabilities. Specialist support areas where we can work with you and your child include:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- ADHD / ADD
- Anxiety disorders
- Sensory processing disorders
- Other genetic, environmental, or behavioral issues or disorders
We can provide flexible and responsive support in your home, childcare centre, school, in your community, or at our Early Intervention Centre based at Capalaba, QLD.
Learn more about how our Therapy services can support you child’s treatment goals.
Get in Touch
To make an appointment with our Early Intervention team, or to simply discuss your options, call us on 07 3824 7007 or leave an email enquiry for us using the contact form on this website.