With the roll-out of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in Queensland in July 2018, you will have unprecedented control over your disability funding support. Our Plan Management service helps you take control of the finances associated with delivering your support plan.
What we do
Managing a personal funding package can be complicated. Myhorizon will help you simplify this process by:
- Management all payments identified in your support plan including: making payments to providers; expense claims processing; developing your monthly statements; and claiming payments from the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). We will satisfy all necessary statutory reporting requirements.
- Providing information about financial management to develop your self-management capabilities.
What sets us apart
We are committed to expressing Myhorizon’s values of acceptance, caring, collaboration, empowerment, positivity, and transparency in every interaction we have with you. We only employ qualified disability support professionals who share our service commitment so you can feel confident you will always receive individualised, empathetic, and effective assistance when you choose Myhorizon to support you.
We are focused on:
- Making you feel welcome
- Empowering you to reach your goals
- Making your life easier and more fulfilling; and
- Giving you more time to focus on what matters.
Get in touch
If you are looking for some extra assistance to empower you to manage your disability support funding, we can talk you through the different options available. Simply call our Plan Management Team on 07 3824 7007 or leave an email enquiry for using our contact form.