Open your doors to new potential
Did you know that people with disability make up 10 per cent of the total Australian workforce? When you’re looking for employees, keep in mind that people with disability can bring a range of skills, qualifications, talents and experience to your workplace. Evidence has shown they tend to:
- take fewer days off, take less sick leave and stay in jobs for longer than other workers
- have fewer compensation incidents and accidents at work compared to other workers
- be more affordable, as recruitment costs are often lower
- build strong relationships with customers
- boost workplace morale and enhance teamwork
We match your business needs and business environment to the right candidate to ensure a long-term successful outcome for everybody.
Support for employers
As an employer, you can access a range of government tools and programs to help you employ people with disability, such as wage subsidies. Contact our team to find out more.
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion about staffing options at your workplace, connect with our Employment & Training Team on 07 3824 7007 or leave an email enquiry using the contact form on this website.